Monday June 10 2019
News Source: Fund Regulation
Focus: PRIIPS KID
Country: European Union
On 7th June 2019, the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) proposed options for presenting information on performance scenarios to be tested during the upcoming consumer testing exercise by the European Commission under the Level 2 Review of the PRIIPs KID Regulation.
Performance Scenario Options for Consumer Testing (Annex)
- Current KID
- Revised performance scenario table (probabilistic approach)
- Revised performance scenarios (probabilistic approach) + past performance
- Combining revised performance scenarios (probabilistic) with illustrative scenarios
- Illustrative scenarios
- Revised performance scenario table (probabilistic approach) plus illustrative scenarios
- Revised performance scenarios (probabilistic approach) with “past performance” graph (second style) (2 elements)
Click on the above link for further information.