This online UCITS Derivatives Rules Fund Training Course provides a comprehensive review of the UCITS Derivative rules, including in respect of commitment exposure, global exposure, counterparty exposure and cover requirements.
The course includes detailed case studies and practical examples.
The primary training topics covered in this online UCITS Derivatives Rules Fund Training Course are:
- UCITS Derivatives Rules – A Summary
- UCITS – Derivatives – Eligible Underlyings
- UCITS – Derivatives on Financial Indices
- UCITS Derivatives – Diversification Rules
- UCITS and AIFMD – Overview of different Exposure Calculations
- Global Exposure Introduction – Commitment approach vs. VAR
- Introduction to Commitment Approach Calculations
- Commitment Approach – Limitations
- Counterparty Risk
- Cover Requirements
- 20% Aggregated Exposure Rule
This online UCITS Derivatives Rules Fund Training Course is designed for managers and team members working in Fund Management, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, and as Institutional Investors.
Candidates for this course will likely work in:
- Investment Management
- Fund Administration
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Legal Consulting (Lawyers)
To find out more about this online UCITS Derivatives Rules Fund Training Course or to arrange a demo, then please complete the form below: