This Introduction to UCITS Fund Training Course provides delegates with a solid understanding of the UCITS Directive and related regulations and guidelines.
This includes, for example, a review of the historic development of UCITS and the UCITS IV provisions in respect of management company obligations, master-feeders and KIID documents.
The primary training topics covered in this Introduction to UCITS Fund Training Course are:
- UCITS vs. AIFMD
- Overview of UCITS
- UCITS Legislation
- UCITS Legislation – Links
- UCITS Investment Rules – Overview
- UCITS Notification Procedure – Cross Border Distribution
- Template – UCITS Notification Letter and Attestation
- UCITS Efficiency Package – Overview
- UCITS KIID – Documents
- Assessment: Introduction to UCITS
This Introduction to UCITS Fund Training Course is designed for managers and team members working in Fund Management, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, and as Institutional Investors.
Candidates for this course will likely work in:
- Investment Management
- Fund Administration
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Legal Consulting (Lawyers)
To find out more about this Introduction to UCITS Fund Training Course or to arrange a demo, then please complete the form below: