This FCA Assessment of Value Fund Training Course provides a comprehensive overview of the FCA Assessment of Value requirements, including detailed video sessions case studies and practical examples.
The primary training topics covered in this FCA Assessment of Value Fund Training Course are:
- Session 1: Introduction to Assessment of Value
- Session 2: What does the Assessment Require
- Session 3: Section 15c of the US Investment Companies Act
- Session 4: Overview of Closet Trackers
- Session 5: Costs
- Session 6: Performance
- Session 7: Risk
- Session 8: Service Quality
- Session 9: Case Study
- Session 10: Development a holistic approach to product management
Who Should Take The Course
The FCA Assessment of Value Fund Training Course is targeted at Fund Management sector participants working either as an Authorised Fund Managers (AFM) or generally wanting to improve their understanding of the FCA’s definition of “Value for Money” and the complexities involved in reporting AoV at the share class level.
Arrange a Demo
To find out more about this FCA Assessment of Value Fund Training Course or to arrange a demo, then please complete the form below: