This Liquidity Risk Management Fund Training Course provides a comprehensive overview of Liquidity Risk Management, including case studies and practical examples. Delegates will gain a strong familiarity with the liquidity rules for UCITS, AIFMD and the EU Money Market Fund Regulation.
The primary training topics covered in this Liquidity Risk Management Fund Training Course are:
- Session 1: Introduction to Liquidity Risk Management
- Session 2: Liquidity Risk Management at a European Level
- Session 3: ESMA Guidelines on Liquidity Stress Testing
- Session 4: Liquidity Monitoring for Bonds
- Session 5: Liquidity Risk Management Scenario and Stress Testing
Who Should Take The Course
This Liquidity Risk Management Fund Training Course is suitable for anyone wishing to expand their knowledge of Fund Regulation and Reporting, including Compliance Officers and anyone working at Depositaries, Fund Administrators, Man Cos and ACDs, Prime Brokers and Asset Managers involved in Regulatory Reporting.
Arrange a Demo
To find out more about this Introduction to Liquidity Risk Management Fund Training Course or to arrange a demo, then please complete the form below: